Friday, May 25, 2018

Babylon Bee: For my last story in The Salt Lake Tribune, an invitation: Christians, laugh at yourselves!

Nearly two weeks since the Tribune's "right-sizing" https://bit.ly/2KjlK5m left 34 people (including me) unemployed, my last story -- one of three in the can when my 20-year stint at the newspaper ended -- ran today.

I've have always liked the Babylon Bee website (www.babylonbee.com) for its hilarious, often biting satire aimed as Christian idiosyncrasies and self-righteousness. These off-the-hook "fake news" items make you laugh, and think.

Thinking is a good thing, especially for those of us who believe we have a special connection to the Creator.

So, here it is, my Tribune farewell article about the Babylon Bee and its new book, "How to be a Perfect Christian."

Just click on the headline below:
Thus saith the satirical Babylon Bee to Christians: Laugh at yourselves, for heaven’s sake

No comments:

Post a Comment